Brand new state of the art equipment, including equipment specifically designed for ladies, weights zone, cardio gear, lunge/sprint track. You will definitely achieve your goals!
- Land based group fitness classes - we have 3 separate studios for group fitness, including boxing, stretch, HIIT, and spin, refer to the page for details
- Buddy training - our personal trainers will train with you for a little extra motivation, book at reception or online (online booking available November).
- Personal training - Need to get past a roadblock? Book a trainer for a separate personal training session
- Fit camps - kick start your goals (fitness, weight loss, endurance, etc) with a 6 week intensive camp - held 3 times a week with a personal trainer, plus at least 2 more days on your own.
A 25m x 25m pool, with 10 lanes of crystal clear water for training, and competitions, this is a “fast" pool! Designed to eliminate surge and waves that slow swimmers down, with air cushioning systems that soften the impact when diving into the pool and provide a clearer line of sight. You don't have to become a member to swim here - but membership will have its benefits! The more you swim the cheaper the price per swim, discounts at the Gym and all the other facilities, are available to all members.
The pool area will also include:
- Counter Swim Pool
- Learn to Swim - all ages.
- Water based fitness classes
- Private bookings for birthday parties
Childrens learn to swim
Spaces are available for term 3
Please enquire to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spaces are limited for one on one/private lessons
- Group lessons are available.
Adults Learn to Swim
Available Monday through Saturday, we teach beginner swimmers, or swimmers who know some basic strokes and want to improve their style or efficiency, or basic survival skills.
We also support Russell who teaches Swim Smooth, and coaches triathlon. So please email us for more information email@example.com
At the “feed zone" you can purchase healthy breakfasts, lunches or a prepacked salad to take away. We also have snacks protein (shakes, bars and powder), smoothies, mojo coffee, and lots of other yummy goodness.
- Fresh wraps - 2 styles (includes Gluten Free options)
- Gourmet Sandwiches - BLT, roasted chicken
- Salads - 4 - 5 styles, varies from Cauliflower rice salad, broccoli, brown rice, add chicken for extra protein
- Fresh baked slices (Gluten Free available)
- Eggs any style - on volare sourdough toast.
- Feedzone granola with coconut or greek yoghurt and berries
At Feedzone junior if you have special food requirements its best to order online, or pre-order in the morning before school. We are open to take orders from 8:30 every day.
- We sell sushi from Cambridge sushi on Friday, but we only get a small amount in each day, so if you dont want to miss out, please pre-order!
- As for sushi we will make a small amount of food for the cabinet, if you dont want to miss out - e.g BLT, spaghetti buns, butter chicken or roast vege filo parcels please pre-order!
Chicken, Beef or Ham sammie - $4.00
Hot dish (Tacos/mac n cheese/Chicken don buri style) Price varies from $4 - $6
Salads - may vary - $6.50
Granola cups (fruit & yoghurt) - $5.00
Cookies - changes weekly - $2.50
Muffins - changes weekly - $3.00
Fruit $1 each
Slices, bounty bites - $2 - $3
Juicies and moosies $1.80 each
Smoothies $3.50 (250ml) or $5.50 (375ml)
H2go 750ml $3.00 or 425ml $2.20
Sparkling Oh - $3.50
OVI - $3.80
Real NZ juices $3.00
- Conference room - upstairs overlooking the pool, wi-fi, available for group bookings, enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org. Food provided by Feedzone, prices vary starting from $10 per head for morning tea, $20 per head for breakfast. Or order from our cabinet and barista range. Canapes arranged on request.