Brand new state of the art equipment, including equipment specifically designed for ladies, weights zone, cardio gear, lunge/sprint track. You will definitely achieve your goals!
- Land based group fitness classes - we have 3 separate studios for group fitness, including boxing, stretch, HIIT, and crank, refer to the page for details
- Personal training - Need to get past a roadblock? Book a trainer for a separate personal training session
- Fit camps - kick start your goals (fitness, weight loss, endurance, etc) with a 6 week intensive camp - held 3 times a week with a personal trainer, plus at least 2 more days on your own (when available) Arrange a corporate team building session with us fit-camp style!
A 25m x 25m pool, with 10 lanes of crystal clear water for training, and competitions, this is a “fast" pool! Designed to eliminate surge and waves that slow swimmers down, with air cushioning systems that soften the impact when diving into the pool and provide a clearer line of sight. You don't have to become a member to swim here - but membership will have its benefits! The more you swim the cheaper the price per swim, discounts at the Gym and all the other facilities, are available to all members.
The pool area also includes:
- Counter Swim Pool
- Learn to Swim - 5 years and up.
- Water based fitness classes
Childrens learn to swim
Spaces are available - 5years and up
Please enquire to
- Spaces are limited for one on one/private lessons
- Group lessons are available.
Monday through Saturday classes
Adults Learn to Swim
We also support Russell who teaches Swim Smooth, and coaches triathlon. So please email us for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fresh wraps - 2 styles (includes Gluten Free options)
- Gourmet Sandwiches - BLT, roasted chicken
- Salads - 4 - 5 styles, varies from Cauliflower rice salad, broccoli, brown rice, add chicken for extra protein
- Fresh baked slices (Gluten Free available)
- Eggs any style - on volare sourdough toast.
- Feedzone granola with coconut or greek yoghurt and berries
At Feedzone junior if you have special food requirements its best to order online, or pre-order in the morning before school. We are open to take orders from 8:30 every day.
- We sell sushi from Cambridge sushi on Friday, but we only get a small amount in each day, so if you dont want to miss out, please pre-order!
- As for sushi we will make a small amount of food for the cabinet, if you dont want to miss out - e.g BLT, spaghetti buns, butter chicken or roast vege filo parcels please pre-order!
Chicken, Beef or Ham sammie - $4.00
Hot dish (Tacos/mac n cheese/Chicken don buri style) Price varies from $4 - $6
Salads - may vary - $7.00
Granola cups (fruit & yoghurt) - $5.00
Cookies - changes weekly - $2.50
Muffins - changes weekly - $3.00
Fruit $1 each
Slices, bounty bites - $2 - $3
Juicies and moosies $1.80 each
Smoothies $3.50 (250ml) or $5.50 (375ml)
Eco water 600ml $2.50
Charlies juices and fizzy + ice tea - $1.30 - $5
To put money on your childs account please click the red button feedzone-jnr account setup - or to order food online.
We know our salads sell out quickly so to save you time and missing out, we are now offering some of our favourites online.
We will ensure your order is available to pick up no less than 2 hours after your order time. ORDER BEFORE 11am to ensure same day availability.
Choose pickup, at the checkout, and we will email you to let you know its ready for you.
We can also prepare these salads and other items in larger quantities for catering. Please email: email@example.com If you want to order a different combo from those offered please specify in the extra fields at checkout. You can also use these extra fields to specify an alternative pickup day and time.
Click the link to our online shop below or to the right of this screen to order now.
The above picture shows the location option at checkout - please choose pick up to receive an email notifying you when it is ready