GOING TO GREAT LENGTHS
WELCOME TO HAMILTON’S GREATEST HEALTH & FITNESS FACILITY
A purposefully designed facility with loads of space and a variety of health & fitness options in a friendly, motivating environment.
WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED
Follow us on Facebook or join our web portal or app for further information, at-home workouts, video workouts and more!
We house some of New Zealand’s leading brands in fitness equipment, a 30 metre lunge track, a separate strength area, air-conditioning, and some great motivating trainers, all designed to ensure a safe and welcoming environment.
We have 3 separate studios for group fitness; including boxing, stretch, HIIT, and crank. Further info can be found here.
Need to get past a roadblock? Book a trainer for a separate personal training session. You can find further information about our trainers here.
We also hold regular FitCamps, challenges, WOD’s and give away awesome prizes.
A 25m x 25m pool, with 10 lanes of crystal clear water for training, this is a “fast” pool! Designed to eliminate surge and waves that slow swimmers down, with air cushioning systems that soften the impact when diving into the pool and provide a clearer line of sight.
We hold Swimfit (a squad training style group exercise class) refer here for more information.
You don’t have to become a member to swim here – but membership will have its benefits! The more you swim the cheaper the price per swim. Discounts at the gym and all the other facilities are available to all members.
In order to keep our pool clean and hygienic SWIM CAPS ARE COMPULSORY.
LEARN TO SWIM
We have a successful swimschool that caters for children through to adults. See link below for more information
FEEDZONE - CBD
At the Feedzone you can purchase healthy breakfasts, lunches or a salad to take away or eat in. We also have snacks, protein shakes, bars and powder, smoothies, mojo coffee, and lots of other yummy goodness.
- Fresh wraps – 2 sizes
- Gourmet Sandwiches and filled volare breads
- Salads – up to 10 styles (depending on seasons) with GF, DF, Vegan options
- Freshly baked slices (GF and vegan options available)
- Balance boxes or try our salad of the week with a mix of protein and other ingredients (style varies)
- Feedzone bircher or granola with coconut or greek yoghurt and berries
Feedzone is open 6:30am till 5pm weekdays and from 8am till 12pm on Saturday. You can still get cold drinks any other time – protein shakes, water, bottled juices, coconut water or Anchor Protein.
If you would like to pick up a salad after close for your dinner, please pre-order and we will pack and leave for you to pick up.
- Call 07 839 0886 Press 1 and ask for the kitchen
- Order food before 11am for same day pick-up
- You’ll be advised if some ingredients aren’t available
- For catering enquiries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We offer catering menus for business meetings, groups and functions
- Please allow a few days notice for groups greater than 5 and preferably 5 days for large or complicated dietary orders over 20 people
- Email us at email@example.com to enquire for a catering menu or call 07 839 0886 and press 1 to contact our friendly kitchen team
We’ve registered on SOS cafe if you are keen on helping us out with cashflow during the lockdown by buying a voucher: https://bit.ly/2JtccGR Alternatively, you can get a voucher to be redeemed at Fastlane, for casual visits, class concessions, or to go towards your...
Fastlane Swim School is hosting their first swimming carnival! We are looking forward to enjoying an afternoon of celebrating our swimmers achievements! Register at reception - note this is for current swim school students only.
Exciting yoga workshop coming soon! Our lovely teacher Holly is offering a 3 hour workshop here on Sunday the 22nd of March. A few goodies included from awesome sponsors Daily Organics Antipodes Scientific Organic Beauty Raglan Coconut Yoghurt Little S&P A special...
VISIT OUR STORE
Keep on top of your game, with Fastlane branded merchandise
07 839 0886
800 Victoria St, Hamilton
LEAVE A MESSAGE